This webcast is now available on-demand.
Learn how to craft a top-notch award entry to gain the recognition you deserve and add more metal to your trophy shelf!
Celebrating its 20th year, the PRWeek Awards are the night to recognize and reward exceptional work within the public relations and communications industry. Join esteemed jury members for a special webcast, as they give tips on how to craft a winning entry that will truly impress, as well as insights into common mistakes made by entrants. We also deep dive into what makes a great campaign and why winning this industry-coveted award will bolster your visibility.
2019 PRWeek Awards entrants are strongly encouraged to register.
There is no cost to join us for this webcast.
Key themes covered during the session:
- Overview of 2019 program including category changes and entry guidelines
- What do jurors look for in an entry and what should you avoid
- What makes an awards winning campaign
- Q&A session
- The value of a PRWeek Award
2pm – 2:05pm
Introduction from Gideon Fidelzeid, senior producer, PRWeek
Gideon Fidelzeid will walk through new categories for 2019, entry deadlines, entry fees, the eligibility period, support material, case study videos and blind judging guidelines.
2:05pm – 2:35pm
How to Craft an Award Worthy Entry
Hear from our esteemed jurors on what they look for in an award-winning entry. Our speakers will guide you through the do’s and don’ts of writing an entry and will give you insight into what happens at the juror’s table. All attendees will have the opportunity to pose questions to the panel during this session.
Moderated by Gideon Fidelzeid, senior producer, PRWeek
- Lisa Rosenberg, partner, chief creative officer + co-chair, consumer marketing, Allison+Partners
- Brian Grace, director of communications, Progressive Insurance
- Pallavi Kumar, assistant professor/division director, American University
2:35pm – 3:05pm
Campaign of the Year 2018
Gideon Fidelzeid and VP, editorial director of PRWeek, Steve Barrett will discuss the five campaigns considered for ‘Campaign of the Year’ at our 2018 awards, as well as what makes an exceptional campaign and how case study videos made a difference in telling the story.
- Gideon Fidelzeid, senior producer, PRWeek
- Steve Barrett, VP, editorial director, PRWeek
3:05pm – 3:10pm